Tinsley Cheek Decay 3D FX Transfer
Tinsley’s bestselling Cheek Decay 3D FX Transfer is the world’s most realistic replica of an open cheek wound with exposed teeth. Designed by Hollywood special effects artist, Christian Tinsley, the transfer is manufactured in the USA and approved by the FDA. Providing a quick and easy transformation, it’s ideal for use at Halloween or as part of a special FX makeup creation, cinematic production or just for fun.
Designed to be applied in line with the mouth on either cheek, the latex-free transfer is ultra-thin with self blending edges to help create a hyper-realistic finish. It features a large bloody area that’s been pre painted to resemble raw, skinless flesh as well as five exposed upper and five exposed lower teeth. Aside form looking the part, it’s the ease of application that makes the Cheek Decay 3D FX Transfer a popular choice, simply add water, peel the backing paper and stick to the skin. To really bring the look to life, add detail with a tube of Tinsley’s Red Drying Blood FX and throw on a pair of Halloween Contact Lenses.
- Hollywood quality 3D FX transfer.
- Non latex.
- FDA Approved.
- Perfect for a variety of Halloween costume and special FX makeup creations.
- Easy to apply, just peel and stick with water.
- Hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Use warm water to remove.
- Pack includes 2x wounds and instructions.
Crazy Lenses ships orders to every corner of the world and offers a range of shipping options that vary by region. All available options and their applicable costs will be presented to you at checkout, this takes place before you are required to enter your payment details. Regardless of location, all orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 2:00pm EDT GMT-4 will ship the same day, all others will ship on the next working day). Meanwhile, orders place over the weekend or on a national holiday will be shipped on the following Monday. Please also note that we can't be held liable for orders that arrive later than expected if you have chosen a non-guaranteed shipping service.
If you would like to enquire about the status of your order, please contact us via live chat by clicking here.
Orders form customers residing in the USA will be shipped via one of the following three shipping options:
- USPS First Class (2-4 days) - $5.99 (Delivery time is an estimate given to us by USPS, it isn't a guarantee.)
- Fedex 2 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $14.99 (Orders placed before 2:00pm EDT GMT-4)
- Fedex 1 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat). Excludes PO Boxes - $29.99 (Orders placed before 2:00pm EDT GMT-4)
*Saturday delivery can't be guaranteed across all areas.
Orders form customer residing in the UK will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following four shipping options:
- Royal Mail 24 (1-2 days) - £2.95 PLEASE NOTE: THIS ISN'T A TRACKED SERVICE AND WE THEREFORE CAN'T BE HELD LIABLE FOR LOST PACKAGES.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 days) - £5.99
- Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day By 1:00pm - £9.99
Orders form customer residing in Australian will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following shipping options:
- Tracked International (5-10 days) - AU$ 15.99
Orders form customer residing in Canada will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following three shipping options:
- Tracked International (5-10 days) - CA$ 15.99 PLEASE NOTE: ORDERS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CUSTOMS DELAYS UPON ARRIVAL IN CANADA
- FedEx International Priority Express (1-3 days) - CA$ 39.99
International Orders (Excluding UK and US)
International orders (excluding USA) will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following two shipping options:
- International Mail (5-10 business days) - £4.99
- Tracked International Mail (5-10 business days) - £9.99