Terms & Conditions
- Company Registration Name: Crazy Lenses (Interpharma S.A)
- Place of Registration: Spain
- Registered Office Address: C/Santa Rosa, 6, 08921 Santa Coloma De Gramenet, Barcelona, Spain
- Telephone Number: 0800 783 1277
- Email address: email@example.com
- Next day delivery applies to all orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday. Orders after 2pm will be processed the next working day. Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be processed the first day of the following week.
- Crazylenses.com delivers to all international destinations.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
- If your order is made online but you do not pay by credit card, or if you order in any other way, please contact us for details of the delivery charges prior to ordering.
- Crazylenses.com aims to deliver products within 1-3 Working days in most circumstances, however, each product has a link on the product page stating the estimated delivery time for that product and you should refer to these for more details about delivery times.
- Orders are despatched either by Royal Mail or UPS Express Courier service. If sending by courier, the couriers require a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Products.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on Crazylenses.com but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by international airmail usually arrive within 4-10 working days, some parcels may take longer to be delivered.
- Please order from Crazylenses.com with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Crazylenses.com does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in Crazylenses.com and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the Crazylenses.com web site is owned by, or licensed to Crazylenses.com, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of Crazylenses.com, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use Crazylenses.com for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of Crazylenses.com for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on Crazylenses.com may not be used for any other purpose.
- Crazylenses.com does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on Crazylenses.com.
CrazyLenses are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place electronic, physical and managerial processes and procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Security Checks - Ensuring Confidence
At CrazyLenses we use PayPal which is a secure online credit card and debit card payment solutions for thousands of online businesses. We understand that despite the insurance credit card companies provide and the high levels of encryption we use, for some, giving their credit card details over the Internet is still something they are not comfortable with and we welcome telephone orders which can be paid for in a number of ways including: cheques, bank transfers and postal orders. Security at CrazyLenses is paramount, therefore we periodically review accounts to ensure a secure environment for our buyers, and this means that we will carry out routine security checks to verify that the account details you have supplied to ensure they are valid. If we are unable to verify some of your account information, this may result in further identification checks being requested to help with the verification of your account details. This may result in your order being held pending the security checks the day before your specified delivery date.
Once we have successfully taken payment from your credit card you should receive confirmation of your transaction by email.
Payment Errors or Issues
If during the process of charging your credit card we were unable to obtain an authorisation code, you should receive an email note informing you of this. This may be for a number of reasons, please check your payment details carefully to ensure they are correct.
Data Protection Act 1998
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 for a small fee. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact our Customer Service Team at CrazyLenses at the address on our contact page. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible and we will immediately correct any information found to be incorrect.
We know that you will be pleased with your purchases from CrazyLenses however, there may be occasions when you will need to return items to us.
Items Damaged in Transit
If any items were damaged in transit please contact us to report the damage within 10 working days. If the items are clearly damaged on receipt, it's best to sign the carrier's delivery note accordingly. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back in our warehouse, we will issue a replacement or full refund via your original payment method and reimburse any reasonable return carriage costs.
Items Faulty on Arrival
If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 10 working days in which to inform us of the fault. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Upon receipt we will verify the fault and issue a replacement or full refund via your original payment method and reimburse any reasonable return carriage costs. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you. In this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
Open-Box Items (Used)
We endeavour to please our customers however, if you are not satisfied with your purchase it must be returned to us within 7 working days in an un-used and re-saleable condition. The Distance Selling Regulations clearly state that items such as cosmetics by reason of their nature cannot be returned unless the product is still sealed (unused), faulty, damaged or the order has been supplied incorrect.
Instagram Picture Competition – Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Crazy Lenses whose office is at Interpharma S.A, C/Santa Rosa, 6 08921 Santa Coloma De Gramenet, Barcelona, Spain.
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over. Employees of Crazy Lenses and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition is not permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. You may enter the competition by uploading a picture of you wearing Colored, Crazy or Halloween Contact Lenses to Instagram, you must also tag @CrazyLensesNow and include the following hashtag: #LoveCrazyLenses
6. Multiple entries from the same person are permitted.
7. Closing date for entries will be the 27th August 2018. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Crazy Lenses reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the control of Crazy Lenses. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. Crazy Lenses is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is a voucher for $100 USD (£80 if the winner is based in the UK or ROW) to spend on www.crazylenses.com. The prize is not transferable.
12. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Crazy Lenses reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The adjudicator’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into by them or Crazy Lenses.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Both the winner and entrants agree that the Crazy Lenses may use their name and image(s) for marketing purposes. This may include posts to social media accounts, inclusion within email campaigns and blog articles as well as placement on CrazyLenses.com. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.