Fake Wounds & Fake Cuts
Fake Wounds & Fake Cuts
- Woochie Screwed Up ProstheticOur Price :$11.99Out of stock
- Woochie Megabite ProstheticOur Price :$11.99Out of stock
- Tinsley Vampire Bites 3D FX Transferwas$15.99Special Price :$11.99Out of stock
- Tinsley Zipper Face 3D FX TransferOur Price :$15.99Out of stock
- Woochie Backslash Back WoundOur Price :$17.99Out of stock
- Tinsley Ripped Flesh 3D FX TransferOur Price :$15.99Out of stock
- Tinsley Cheek Decay 3D FX Transferwas$15.99Special Price :$11.99Out of stock
- Tinsley Zombie Rot 3D FX TransferOur Price :$15.99Out of stock
- Woochie Zombie 3D FX Makeup Kitwas$17.99Special Price :$15.99Out of stock
- Tinsley Zombie Flesh 3D FX TransferOur Price :$10.99Out of stock
- Woochie Deadly Screw Prostheticwas$17.99Special Price :$12.99Out of stock
- Woochie Injury Makeup StackOur Price :$10.99Out of stock
Fake Wounds & Fake Cuts For Halloween
Looking for movie-quality fake cuts for Halloween? Make this October 31 your bloodiest yet with our incredible range of hyper-realistic fake cuts, puncture wounds, bites, fractures, burns, and blisters. Designed to accurately simulate real-life human injuries, they provide a quick and easy alternative to homemade liquid latex or wax-based creations that require time and skill to perfect.
At Crazy Lenses, we stock in excess of 200 hyper-realistic fake injuries and injury makeup kits from renowned SFX brands like Tinsley Transfers, Woochie, and Rubies. So, whether you are looking to bring your makeup to life with some 3D rotting zombie flesh, vampire bite wounds, stitched lacerations, or even exposed bones, you will be spoiled for choice.
Peel And Stick Fake Cuts
Our Peel and stick fake cuts, such as those manufactured by Tinsley Transfers, are self-adhesive and therefore don’t require any additional glues or adhesives. Mostly latex-free, they are the quickest and easiest solution for beginners looking to achieve a professional finish in seconds. Simply peel, stick where required, add fake blood, and you’re good to go.
Ready-Made Latex Injuries
Imitation Latex injuries, such as those manufactured by Woochie and Rubies, come in both pre-painted and unpainted forms. Adhered to the skin using some form of skin-safe adhesive or spirit gum, they blend with the contours of natural skin more seamlessly which makes them appear more realistic. Latex wounds are often also available in larger, more complex forms than self-adhesive injuries.