Scotland Flag Contact Lenses (St Andrews Cross)
Patriotic Scot or Tartan Army super-fan? Grab a pair of our Scotland flag contact lenses and you’re guaranteed to stand out among a crowd. Featuring a vibrant blue background and a diagonal white Cross of St. Andrew (also known as a Saltire or Crux Decussata), a letter X in Roam Type, our Scottish flag contact lenses are a must-have for any patriotic Scot. Great for international sporting events, the Eurovision Song Contest, and national holidays such as Saint Andrew’s Day or Hogmanay, you could even wear them to a fancy dress party or hen do.
First hoisted in 1512, the Scottish national symbol actually has routes dating as far back as the 13th century. A timeline that means the familiar blue and white motif can lay claim to being one of the world’s oldest flags, coming second only to the red and white Scandinavian cross motif used by Denmark.
Manufactured in the UK, our Scottish Flag contacts are printed with the highest quality FDA approved blue and white dye. Featuring a clear circular pupil to ensure vision isn’t reduced while in use, they also boast a 38% water content to ensure great comfort and unrivalled durability, leaving your eyes fresh and hydrated.
- Sold as a pair
- 38% water content
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
- Manufactured in accordance with the EU Cosmetics Directive
- Manufactured in the UK
- 12 Month Life Span
Crazy Lenses ships orders to every corner of the world and offers a range of shipping options that vary by region. All available options and their applicable costs will be presented to you at checkout, this takes place before you are required to enter your payment details. Regardless of location, all orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 2:00 pm EDT GMT-4 will ship the same day, all others will ship on the next working day). Meanwhile, orders placed over the weekend or on a national holiday will be shipped on the following Monday. Please also note that we can't be held liable for orders that arrive later than expected if you have chosen a non-guaranteed shipping service.
If you would like to enquire about the status of your order, please contact us via live chat by clicking here.
Orders form customers residing in the USA will be shipped via one of the following shipping options:
- USPS First Class (2-4 days) - $5.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Fedex 2 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $14.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Fedex 1 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $29.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- USPS Non-Tracked (4-8 days across the USA) - $5.99 (No tracking is provided with this service.)
- USPS Fully-Tracked (3-5 days across the USA) - $9.99 /li>
*Saturday delivery can't be guaranteed across all areas.
Orders form customer residing in the UK will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following four shipping options:
- Royal Mail 24 (1-2 days) - £3.95 (Not Tracked)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 days) - £5.99
- Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day By 1:00pm - £10.99
Orders form customer residing in Australian will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following shipping options:
- Standard (4-8 days) - $8.99
- Fast & Tracked (5 -10 business days) - $16.99 (Not Guaranteed)
Orders form customer residing in Canada will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following three shipping options:
- Canada Post Tracked (5 -10 business days) - $16.99 (Not Guaranteed)
International Orders (Excluding UK and US)
International orders (excluding USA) will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following two shipping options:
- International Mail (5-10 business days) - £4.99 (Not Guaranteed)
- Tracked International Mail (5-10 business days) - £9.99 (Not Guaranteed)