Sauron Contact Lenses (Lord Of The Rings)
COMPLETE THE LOOK....
Lord of The Rings superfan? You’ll love our Sauron Contact Lenses. Inspired by the Eye of Sauron, or Great Eye, a symbol adopted by The Dark Lord in J. R. R. Tolkien’s multi-award-winning Lord of The Rings trilogy, these Sauron contacts have a vibrant red, orange, and yellow fiery design. They also feature a vertical black pupil.
The chief antagonist throughout the franchise, Mairon as he was formerly known, became The Dark Lord after forging his One Ring in 2001’s The Fellowship of the Ring. His atmospheric and evilsome presence along with the trilogy’s huge global success has undoubtedly made him a popular character choice at cosplay conventions as well as Halloween.
Specifically designed to offer a pixel-perfect replication of the Eye of Sauron seen in the movies, these Sauron contact lenses are guaranteed to make your Lord of the Rings themed costume stand out. Whether you buy them for a one-off photo shoot or an upcoming multi-day convention, their soft, lightweight, and durable nature make them extremely comfortable. With a recommended wear time of up to 8 consecutive hours and up to a 12-month lifespan, they are great for cosplay, Halloween, or just for fun.
- Sold as a pair
- Wear for maximum of 8 hours
- 38% water content
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
- Manufactured in accordance with the EU Cosmetics Directive
- Produced under ISO International Standards quality control
- Manufactured in the UK
- 12 Month Life Span
Crazy Lenses ships orders to every corner of the world and offers a range of shipping options that vary by region. All available options and their applicable costs will be presented to you at checkout, this takes place before you are required to enter your payment details. Regardless of location, all orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 2:00pm EDT GMT-4 will ship the same day, all others will ship on the next working day). Meanwhile, orders place over the weekend or on a national holiday will be shipped on the following Monday. Please also note that we can't be held liable for orders that arrive later than expected if you have chosen a non-guaranteed shipping service.
If you would like to enquire about the status of your order, please contact us via live chat by clicking here.
Orders form customers residing in the USA will be shipped via one of the following shipping options:
- USPS First Class (2-4 days) - $5.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Fedex 2 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $14.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Fedex 1 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $29.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Standard (5-10 business days) - $8.99 (Not Guaranteed)
- Delivery Via USPS (5 -10 business days) - $13.99 (Not Guaranteed)
*Saturday delivery can't be guaranteed across all areas.
Orders form customer residing in the UK will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following four shipping options:
- Royal Mail 24 (1-2 days) - £3.95 (Not Tracked. Not Guaranteed.)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 days) - £5.99 (Not Guaranteed.)
- Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day By 1:00pm (Including Saturday) - £10.99
Orders form customer residing in Australian will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following shipping options:
- Standard (4-8 days) - $8.99
- Fast & Tracked (5 -10 business days) - $16.99 (Not Guaranteed)
Orders form customer residing in Canada will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following three shipping options:
- Canada Post Tracked (5 -10 business days) - $16.99 (Not Guaranteed)
International Orders (Excluding UK and US)
International orders (excluding USA) will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following two shipping options:
- International Mail (5-10 business days) - £4.99 (Not Guaranteed)
- Tracked International Mail (5-10 business days) - £9.99 (Not Guaranteed)