i-Glow Red UV Contact Lenses (Pair)
COMPLETE THE LOOK....
Featuring a vibrant red design that glows when exposed to UV/blacklight, our I-Glow red UV contact lenses are great for portraying the evilsome red glowing eyes of movie characters like Wanda Maximoff AKA Scarlet Witch who is depicted with red glowing eyes while using her supernatural abilities in Marvel’s Age of Ultron. Other obvious applications are as the eyes of Superman from DC Comics who’s eyes glow red both with anger and when he’s preparing to fire his heat vision, or Brandon Breyer, who has very similar red glowing eyes in the 2019 Superman-inspired anti-hero horror, Brightburn.
Silver screen superheroes aside, there’s a never-ending list of anime characters that are depicted with red glowing eyes. For example, Wicked Witch Of The West from the Japanese TV adaption of four of L. Frank Baum’s Oz books, whose eye glow red when casting magic. For more mainstream use, these I-Glow red UV contacts are great as devil, demon, and vampire eyes, or for simply adding a touch of flamboyance on nights out.
Manufactured as soft lenses with a 38% water content for maximum comfort and durability, the red UV design is printed using the highest-quality FDA approved dye. Like all other designs in our range, they provide great coverage over both light and dark eyes, can be safely worn for up to 8 consecutive hours and boast a 90 day life-span.
- 1 pair of UV contact lenses
- 38% water content
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
- Manufactured in accordance with the EU Cosmetics Directive
- Produced under ISO International Standards quality control
- Manufactured in the UK
- 12 Month Life Span
Crazy Lenses ships orders to every corner of the world and offers a range of shipping options that vary by region. All available options and their applicable costs will be presented to you at checkout, this takes place before you are required to enter your payment details. Regardless of location, all orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 2:00 pm EDT GMT-4 will ship the same day, all others will ship on the next working day). Meanwhile, orders placed over the weekend or on a national holiday will be shipped on the following Monday. Please also note that we can't be held liable for orders that arrive later than expected if you have chosen a non-guaranteed shipping service.
If you would like to enquire about the status of your order, please contact us via live chat by clicking here.
Orders form customers residing in the USA will be shipped via one of the following shipping options:
- USPS First Class (2-4 days) - $5.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Fedex 2 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $14.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Fedex 1 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $29.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- USPS Non-Tracked (4-8 days across the USA) - $5.99 (No tracking is provided with this service.)
- USPS Fully-Tracked (3-5 days across the USA) - $9.99 /li>
*Saturday delivery can't be guaranteed across all areas.
Orders form customer residing in the UK will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following four shipping options:
- Royal Mail 24 (1-2 days) - £3.95 (Not Tracked)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 days) - £5.99
- Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day By 1:00pm - £10.99
Orders form customer residing in Australian will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following shipping options:
- Standard (4-8 days) - $8.99
- Fast & Tracked (5 -10 business days) - $16.99 (Not Guaranteed)
Orders form customer residing in Canada will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following three shipping options:
- Canada Post Tracked (5 -10 business days) - $16.99 (Not Guaranteed)
International Orders (Excluding UK and US)
International orders (excluding USA) will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following two shipping options:
- International Mail (5-10 business days) - £4.99 (Not Guaranteed)
- Tracked International Mail (5-10 business days) - £9.99 (Not Guaranteed)