Hellraiser Contact Lenses (Pinhead)
Looking for a pair of Pinhead contact lenses to complete your Hellraiser costume? Designed to match the eyes of serial-killer Pinhead from the Hellraiser franchise, our Hellraiser contact lenses feature a black block of color and a thick red limbal ring. Once a Human going by the name of Elliot Spencer, Pinhead is portrayed as a demonic being and leader of the cenobites in Clive Barker’s 1986 novel The Hellbound Heart as well as 10 subsequent feature films, several more books, and comic books.
A popular design from our extensive range of Halloween contact lenses, our Hellraiser contacts are guaranteed to take your Pinhead costume from unremarkable to unforgettable. Manufactured in England, they come FDA approved and boast a lifespan of up to 12 months. Furthermore, with a ratio of 62% ploymacon and 38% water, they’ve been engineered to provide optimum comfort and durability.
- Sold as a pair
- 38% water content
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
- Manufactured in accordance with the EU Cosmetics Directive
- Produced under ISO International Standards quality control
- Manufactured in the UK
- 12 Month Life Span
Crazy Lenses ships orders to every corner of the world and offers a range of shipping options that vary by region. All available options and their applicable costs will be presented to you at checkout, this takes place before you are required to enter your payment details. Regardless of location, all orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 2:00 pm EDT GMT-4 will ship the same day, all others will ship on the next working day). Meanwhile, orders placed over the weekend or on a national holiday will be shipped on the following Monday. Please also note that we can't be held liable for orders that arrive later than expected if you have chosen a non-guaranteed shipping service.
If you would like to enquire about the status of your order, please contact us via live chat by clicking here.
Orders form customers residing in the USA will be shipped via one of the following shipping options:
- USPS First Class (2-4 days) - $5.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Fedex 2 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $14.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- Fedex 1 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $29.99 (TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE)
- USPS Non-Tracked (4-8 days across the USA) - $5.99 (No tracking is provided with this service.)
- USPS Fully-Tracked (3-5 days across the USA) - $9.99 /li>
*Saturday delivery can't be guaranteed across all areas.
Orders form customer residing in the UK will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following four shipping options:
- Royal Mail 24 (1-2 days) - £3.95 (Not Tracked)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 days) - £5.99
- Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day By 1:00pm - £10.99
Orders form customer residing in Australian will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following shipping options:
- Standard (4-8 days) - $8.99
- Fast & Tracked (5 -10 business days) - $16.99 (Not Guaranteed)
Orders form customer residing in Canada will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following three shipping options:
- Canada Post Tracked (5 -10 business days) - $16.99 (Not Guaranteed)
International Orders (Excluding UK and US)
International orders (excluding USA) will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following two shipping options:
- International Mail (5-10 business days) - £4.99 (Not Guaranteed)
- Tracked International Mail (5-10 business days) - £9.99 (Not Guaranteed)