Frequently Asked Questions
Please read all instructions carefully before using your new eye accessory or understand how this product works.
- Q: How much does delivery cost & how long will it take?
- A: We offer:
- Free worldwide delivery (up to 7 working days in the UK & up to 14 working days everywhere else)
- Worldwide tracked delivery £8.99 (up to 10 working days)
- UK Next Day Delivery £7.99
- Q: What time do I need to order to get Next Day Delivery?
- A: To guarantee your order is delivered next day you need to place your order before 2pm, any order placed after 2pm will be despatched the next working day. PLEASE NOTE: cannot guarantee Saturday delivery on any order placed on a Friday.
- Q: What are your opening hours?
- A: Our customer services department and warehouse are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. (Closed UK Bank Holidays)
- Q: I haven’t received my order, what should I do?
- A: If your order has not arrived in the length of time given above then please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your order number in your e-mail) or by phone on 01302 613205.
- Q: One of my items is damaged, what should I do?
- A: Please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com (please include your order number in your e-mail) or by phone on 01302 613205.
- Q: How can I pay for my order?
- We accept all major credit & debit cards and also PayPal.
- Q: You offer different lenses with different life spans, what does that mean?
- A: Our daily lenses are designed for one use only, if you want ones to wear more than once we would recommend either our 90 day or yearly lenses.
- Q: Can I change my address after I have placed my order?
- A: Please contact us immediately if you want to change your address and although we cannot guarantee it, we will endeavour to change it for you.
- Q: How do I cancel my order?
- A: Please contact us immediately if you want to cancel your order, once you have had an e-mail to say your order has been shipped we will be unable to cancel your order.
- Q: How do I track my order?
- A: If you have chosen a tracked delivery method your shipment e-mail will include a tracking number which you can follow at www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
- Q: I don’t want my order any more can I return it?
- A: If you have changed your mind and want to return your order please send it, unopened with a covering letter to:
Unit 24-25 Nottingham Court,
Once received we will arrange a refund or exchange as requested. Please note we do not refund return postage.
- Q: Do you offer lenses that are specific to my prescription?
- A: Unfortunately this is not something we currently offer, please keep checking our website as it is something we may do in the future.
- Q: I have never worn contact lenses before, should I be worried?
- A: There is absolutely no reason to be worried about wearing our lenses, each pair is provide with a full instruction guide covering how to insert and remove them. If you have any concerns or queries our dedicated customer services team will be happy to answer any questions.
- Q: How do I use an offer code?
- A: 1. Add products to your basket.
2. In the top right hand corner click 'View Basket'
3. Amend the quantities of the items you want if appropriate. (For 3 for 2 offer ensure that there are 3 items in your basket).
4. Enter the offer code ........ in the box in the top right hand corner and click apply coupon.
5. Continue to checkout.