Aqua Cat Contact Lenses (Cheshire Cat)
COMPLETE THE LOOK....
Looking for a pair of Aqua cat eye contact lenses? Our vibrant aqua cat eyes are ideal for use in a wide variety of cosplays, Halloween costumes, and fantasy makeups. For example, you can use them to effortlessly recreate the luminous aqua eyes of Cheshire Cat, the grinning blue and grey striped feline from the 2010 rendition of Alice In Wonderland. Not to be confused with the piercing yellow eyes from Disney’s black and purple striped rendition of the mischievous Cat, of course.
Other obvious uses for these aqua cat eye contacts include the aqua-blue lizard-like eyes of the Garenonian Regents, a technologically advanced and seemingly hostile alien species from the 2012 sci-fi film Battleship. Or, the aquamarine cat eyes of Sephiroth, the chief antagonist and direct physical opposite of Cloud Strife, the title character from the Final Fantasy 7 videogame.
Designed, manufactured and printed in the UK, our FDA approved aqua cat contacts have been designed to completely transform your natural eyes with a vibrant aqua coloration and a black cat-eye-inspired vertical pupil. Great for first time wears or seasoned professionals, they are designed with absolute comfort and durability in mind, the later of which mean we are able to offer them with a 12-month lifespan. Best of all, they won’t limit your vision while in use.
Key information for Aqua Cat Eye Contact Lenses
- Sold as a pair (2x contact lenses)
- 3 Month lifespan
- 38% water content
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
- Manufactured in accordance with the EU Cosmetics Directive
- Manufactured in the UK
Crazy Lenses ships orders to every corner of the world and offers a range of shipping options that vary by region. All available options and their applicable costs will be presented to you at checkout, this takes place before you are required to enter your payment details. Regardless of location, all orders are dispatched within 24 hours between Monday to Friday. Orders placed before 2:00pm EDT GMT-4 will ship the same day, all others will ship on the next working day). Meanwhile, orders place over the weekend or on a national holiday will be shipped on the following Monday. Please also note that we can't be held liable for orders that arrive later than expected if you have chosen a non-guaranteed shipping service.
If you would like to enquire about the status of your order, please contact us via live chat by clicking here.
Orders form customers residing in the USA will be shipped via one of the following three shipping options:
- USPS First Class (2-4 days) - $5.99 (Delivery time is an estimate given to us by USPS, it isn't a guarantee.)
- Fedex 2 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat*). Excludes PO Boxes - $14.99 (Orders placed before 2:00pm EDT GMT-4)
- Fedex 1 Day Guaranteed (Mon-Sat). Excludes PO Boxes - $29.99 (Orders placed before 2:00pm EDT GMT-4)
*Saturday delivery can't be guaranteed across all areas.
Orders form customer residing in the UK will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following four shipping options:
- Royal Mail 24 (1-2 days) - £2.95 PLEASE NOTE: THIS ISN'T A TRACKED SERVICE AND WE THEREFORE CAN'T BE HELD LIABLE FOR LOST PACKAGES.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1-2 days) - £5.99
- Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day By 1:00pm - £9.99
Orders form customer residing in Australian will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following shipping options:
- Tracked International (5-10 days) - AU$ 15.99
Orders form customer residing in Canada will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following three shipping options:
- Tracked International (5-10 days) - CA$ 15.99 PLEASE NOTE: ORDERS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CUSTOMS DELAYS UPON ARRIVAL IN CANADA
- FedEx International Priority Express (1-3 days) - CA$ 39.99
International Orders (Excluding UK and US)
International orders (excluding USA) will be shipped from our main warehouse. We offer the following two shipping options:
- International Mail (5-10 business days) - £4.99
- Tracked International Mail (5-10 business days) - £9.99